We are pleased to announce that Axiom received the “Agency of the Year” Award along with 13 Best of Category and 22 Excellence Awards at the 2013 BMA Houston’s Lantern Awards of Texas.
On November 21, the BMA Houston chapter held its 52nd Annual Lantern Awards of Texas Gala. Business-to-business marketers from across Texas joined together to honor top marketing and creative work developed through a wide range of screen-based and print media.
The Agency of the Year accolade — selected by the judges from agencies receiving a Lantern Award — was awarded to Axiom. With an emphasis on its work for energy-related enterprises worldwide, Axiom was also honored for brand positioning, screen-based and print creative, and internal communications initiatives for clients including Basic Energy Services, Cameron, Gardner Denver, Ikon Science, Katalyst Data Management and OneSubsea.
The Axiom website, virtual tour and 2012 Holiday Party, with a look inspired by Axiom’s home in historic Fire Station No. 6, all received Lantern Awards in their categories.
The following Axiom projects received 2013 Lantern Awards:
- Axiom Open House Campaign – Agency Total Campaign
- Axiom Virtual Tour – Agency Video
- Axiom Website – Agency Website
- Basic Energy Services 2012 Annual Report – Corporate Annual Report
- Cameron 2013 OTC Microsite – Microsite or Landing Page
- Cameron’s Drilling Rig Illustrations – Original Illustration
- Cameron LINX Launch Campaign – Internal Communications Strategy
- Cameron LINX Launch Video – Internal Video
- Cameron LINX Microsite – Mobile-Enabled Website
- Gardner Denver Pump Up Performance 3D Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad $50K or Less
- Ikon Science Marketing Strategy Profile – Qualitative or Quantitative Research Project
- OneSubsea Brand Launch – Integrated MarCom Program Over $200K
- OneSubsea OTC Campaign – Tradeshow Campaign
Axiom is a brand strategy and communications group for some of the world’s most sophisticated, technologically complex companies. Axiom brings creativity and energy together to make great things happen. To learn more, visit www.axiom.us.com.