The nominations for the American Advertising Awards are in! The American Advertising Federation-Houston (AAF-H) nominated Axiom for 12 projects to be included in the 2015 ADDY Award show.
The award-winning pieces will be announced on Feb. 19th during the 53rd annual award ceremony in Union Station at Minute Maid Park.
Among Axiom’s 12 winning pieces were two augmented reality entries, the first of which is part of the integrated campaign for the 2014 BMA Lanterns Awards show, which also included a 12 page program invite and an animated email for the ceremony. The lead piece of the BMA Lantern Award campaign was the dynamic call for entry poster, which used augmented reality to turn the print piece into an interactive experience.
The poster’s augmented reality element launched an animated graphic introducing the viewer to transformational B-2-B business, the theme of the 2014 BMA Award Show. To see the winning augmented reality piece in action, watch the video below.
Axiom’s second augmented reality piece nominated by the AAF-H is a print ad promoting Gardner Denver’s aftermarket services through the Experience 360 campaign.
Check out the full list of Axiom’s AAF-H Award Nominations:
- NEOS — B-2-B Print Mailer
- The Houstonian Club— Hammerhead Cycling Jersey Kit
- Gardner Denver — Augmented Reality Ad
- NEOS — Print Ad Campaign
- OneSubsea — Counter Print Ad Campaign
- Art League Houston — Havel Ruck Projects Catalog
- Memorial Park Conservancy — 2013 Annual Report
- Fire Station No. 6 — Dalmatian Shirt
- BMA Houston Lantern Awards — Entry Poster
- BMA Houston Lantern Awards— Integrated Campaign
- BMA Houston Lantern Awards— Augmented Reality Animation
- AAF-Houston — 2014 ADDY Awards Entry Poster