Houston’s award season is here! And this year, 12 Axiom projects have been selected as finalists in the 2017 American Marketing Association (AMA) Houston Crystal Awards.
Axiom’s work has been recognized across 9 different categories, ranging from print and digital, to branding and marketing research. See the full list of project finalists below.
Focus Groups / Consumer Research:
- Arsenal Resources AXIOM™ Marketing Strategy Profile
- Sinclair Group AXIOM Marketing Strategy Profile
- TruHorizon AXIOM Marketing Strategy Profile
Print & Direct Marketing:
- Belmont Village Corporate Brochure
Marketing Campaign: Business-to-Business
- Millennial Energy Partners Marketing Campaign
Marketing Campaign: Non-profit: Agency
- Good Works Houston Marketing Campaign
Event Promotion Non-Profit – Single Event
- 2016 Investment Innovation Summit Promotion
- Belmont Village Website
- Good Works Houston Website
- ES Xplore Brand Ad
- Belmont Village Branding Campaign
- LabReady GBS Branding Program
DATA-DRIVEN. RESULTS FOCUSED.
The AMA Houston chapter is recognized as the largest in the nation—as well as one of the most competitive—with national marketing professionals serving as jury members. To be nominated, firms must submit an essay addressing five criteria: situation/challenges; objectives; strategy/tactics; message alignment; and results. For this award show, measurable and impactful results are key to winning a coveted Crystal Award.
AMA HOUSTON GALA
The award gala will be held on May 11th at the Bayou City Event Center, where the Axiom team, along with Houston’s most accomplished marketing and communication firms, will gather to celebrate the year’s most influential work.
Thanks for reading! For more of our favorite recent projects, check out what else we’ve been up too.
Tradeshow season is coming up – is your booth presence ready? If not – no problem; we’ve created a B2B Trade Show Checklist to help stay on track, all through the year.