Axiom won four Best of Category Crystal Awards at the 2021 American Marketing Association (AMA) of Houston’s annual competition.
Axiom’s Crystal Award winning work includes:
- Business-to-Business Website: Innowatts
- Non-Profit Annual Report: International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC)
- Non-Profit Website: International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC)
- Qualitative Research: The ManhattanLife Branding & Positioning Profile
The American Marketing Association is the country’s premier B2B and B2C marketing organization — and the Houston chapter is one of the largest and most successful. In fact, the Space City chapter has won “Chapter of Year” six times since 2004!
This year, the AMA Houston selected 11 entries from Axiom as finalists in the prestigious Crystal Awards Show. Not just a beauty contest, the Crystals’ judges focus heavily on the measurable results of the marketing entries. Axiom’s high-performing finalists spanned multiple categories, including rebranding campaigns, video animations, websites, digital marketing, SEO, qualitative research and annual reports.
AXIOM CRYSTAL AWARDS FINALISTS:
- Advanced Diagnostics Healthcare System Rebranding Campaign
- Belmont Village Website/Landing Page
- International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC) Website
- International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC) Annual Report
- Innowatts Website
- ManhattanLife Qualitative Research
- ManhattanLife Rebranding Campaign
- ManhattanLife Brand Animation
- ManhattanLife Product Animation Series
- ManhattanLife Website
- TETRA Technologies Website SEO
ABOUT THE JUDGING PROCESS
This year’s entries competed across 80 categories, ranging from website development and branding to digital marketing and public relations. Each entry is evaluated on strategy, tactics, creative alignment and measurable results — with results being double weighted, stressing the importance of proving tangible ROI.
Entries are judged by a panel of the country’s top marketing professionals with diverse backgrounds including thought leaders, authors, CMOs and more.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION
The American Marketing Association is the largest and most active marketing organization in Houston. As one of the largest chapters, AMA Houston offers local marketing professionals more networking, continuing education, job referrals and opportunities to meet other industry professionals than any other marketing organization.